We are looking for an ambitious person looking to start their Machine Learning journey. It could be your first job while studying or as a recent graduate, or maybe as an experienced developer looking to switch to a new domain.
As one of the first members of our team, you'll have the opportunity to help us shape the foundations of the company: our values, culture, processes. It's a great opportunity to build something from the start, but it also carries a lot of responsibility. Please consider this when deciding to apply.
We will be with you along the way, introducing you to new technologies, teaching you best practices in the field and helping you deal with real-life challenges where you'll be able to apply this knowledge. We expect from you to be eager to learn and to show a lot of perseverance. We value deeply someone that listens and also knows how to voice their ideas.
- Build complex data pipelines and Machine Learning models.
- Work with clients on different consulting projects: full-stack, data engineering, computer vision, natural language processing, etc.
- Have the chance to collaborate on different internal processes: pre-sales, interviews, talks.
- Work on internal Machine Learning products and initiatives. We love building useful things while also sharpening our skills.
We are looking for someone:
- That is familiar with a least one programming language.
- Passionate about technical challenges.
- Hard-working, result-oriented, with a strong sense of ownership.
- Have a good command of English. Must be able to communicate with clients in a professional context.
What we offer:
- Work in a transparent, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Join a team of experts, where you can learn and set the foundations for your career in ML.