Senior Machine Learning Engineer
30-40 hours per week / Montevideo, Uruguay
We are searching for an Engineer who has have already been involved on projects with clients and has some familiarity with Machine Learning.
- Be a key contributor on a Machine Learning project. Help clients shape ideas an projects, and communicate progress to them.
- Build complex data pipelines and Machine Learning models. Present new ideas as possible solutions to projects, and discuss then with your teammates. Help them organize work and grow.
- Work with clients on different consulting projects: full-stack, data engineering, computer vision, natural language processing, etc.
- Contribute on different internal processes: pre-sales, interviews, talks.
- Work on internal Machine Learning products and initiatives. We love building useful things while also sharpening our skills.
We are looking for someone:
- Experience with customer management: understanding requirements and managing time-constrains, organizing work and presenting results.
- Passionate about Machine Learning and technical challenges in general. You don't need to be an expert but you should have some familiarity with ML (and a lot of curiosity about it).
- Hard-working, result-oriented, with a strong sense of ownership.
- Have a good command of English. Must be able to communicate with clients in a professional context.
What we offer:
- Join a team of experts, where we will help you get up-to-speed with latest advancements and techniques in Machine Learning and Computer Vision.
- Work in a transparent, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary.